Our Surgical Experience
Choosing the right provider for pelvic surgeries can be a daunting task that has real implications for recovery and long-term outcomes. As West Michigan's largest private OB/GYN practice, we offer our patients the highest level of skill and care for female pelvic surgeries.
In addition to our in-office surgical suite, our physicians have surgical privileges at Spectrum Health Butterworth. Surgical procedures we offer in include:
- Permanent sterilization
- Endometrial ablations
- Pelvic organ prolapse repair
- Bladder slings
- Repair of pelvic organ prolapse
- Gynecologic surgery, including major pelvic surgery and laser surgery
- Hysterectomy, Hysteroscopy, and advanced Laparoscopy
Specific procedures that we specialize in include:
- NovaSure® Endometrial Ablation – a quick, safe, and simple procedure to lighten or stop your periods without the side effects of hormones or the risks of hysterectomy
- MyoSure® – a procedure to remove fibroids and polyps without having to remove the uterus
- da Vinci® Surgical System – a robotic system that enables your surgeon to operate with enhanced vision, precision, and control
Our surgical suite allows us to perform many of these procedures in the comfort of our office. We strive to provide the highest standard of care for outpatient procedures.