To pay your bill online, please click here
Our Ready, Set, Baby Class is now virtual! Since we can't offer the class in our office, we are bringing it to you! Click here to watch our Third Trimester class.
We are here for you!
While COVID-19 may be the focus of everyone’s attention these last few weeks, we recognize that your Obstetrical and Gynecological needs cannot wait. We continue to take care of our patients safely and effectively during this time.
If you have something that concerns your health, please do not ignore it or delay getting care. We are here and ready with options designed around your safety. We can connect with you through our telehealth video or phone services. We offer in-person options for needs that require a face-to-face visit. If you need to come into one of our office, know that we have put many extra measures in place to support and protect your health:
• All employees and patients are screened before entering our office.
• We are taking extra precautions with more frequent cleaning of high touch surfaces throughout the day.
• Team members wear the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) to ensure patients, physicians and co-workers stay safe.
• At this time, we allow a very limited number of visitors.
• Masks are required for all staff and patients unless medically contraindicated.
• Everyone is encouraged to use hand sanitizer and proper hand washing frequently.
• Our spacious waiting room accommodates social distancing.