To pay your bill online, please click here
Our Ready, Set, Baby Class is now virtual! Since we can't offer the class in our office, we are bringing it to you! Click here to watch our Third Trimester class.
We are here for you!
Since COVID-19 cases are declining in West Michigan, we are now allowing patients to bring one visitor with them to any appointment type. Masks or face coverings must be worn by all who enter the building for the entirety of the visit. A brief screening will be done upon registration.
If you feel sick or think you may have been exposed to COVID-19, please call the office before your appointment.
If you have something that concerns your health, please do not ignore it or delay getting care. We are here and ready with options designed around your safety. We offer in-person options for needs that require a face-to-face visit. If you need to come into one of our office, know that we have put many extra measures in place to support and protect your health:
• All employees and patients are screened before entering our office.
• We are taking extra precautions with more frequent cleaning of high touch surfaces throughout the day.
• Team members wear the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) to ensure patients, physicians and co-workers stay safe.
• Masks are required for all staff and patients unless medically contraindicated.
• Everyone is encouraged to use hand sanitizer and proper hand washing frequently.
• Our spacious waiting room accommodates social distancing.