To pay your bill online, please click here
Our Ready, Set, Baby Class is now virtual! Since we can't offer the class in our office, we are bringing it to you! Click here to watch our Third Trimester class.
We are here for you!
While COVID cases are rising, it is necessary that we restrict the number of people in our office to patients only and at this time, NO visitors will be allowed. All adult patients are asked to come alone unless you require physical or cognitive assistance. We encourage pregnant patients to video chat loved ones during your OB visits so they may be a part of the experience.
A mask is required for all appointments and a brief screening will be done when you exit the elevator.
If you have something that concerns your health, please do not ignore it or delay getting care. We are here and ready with options designed around your safety. We offer in-person options for needs that require a face-to-face visit. If you need to come into one of our office, know that we have put many extra measures in place to support and protect your health:
• All employees and patients are screened before entering our office.
• We are taking extra precautions with more frequent cleaning of high touch surfaces throughout the day.
• Team members wear the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) to ensure patients, physicians and co-workers stay safe.
• At this time, we allow all patients to have ONE ADULT visitor.
• Masks are required for all staff and patients unless medically contraindicated.
• Everyone is encouraged to use hand sanitizer and proper hand washing frequently.
• Our spacious waiting room accommodates social distancing.