Grand Rapids Women's Health is now offering 3D screening mammography services to patients, age 35-80.
We are excited to partner with Onsite Women's Health to offer breast tomosynthesis (3D mammography) as part of our comprehensive women's healthcare services! Our hope is that our patients enjoy the convenience of scheduling their mammograms the same day as other visits to our office.
Below is a link to transfer your previous images and reports to our office so our radiologist can review previous images for comparison.
It's as easy as 5 steps!
- Transfer my images and reports
- Highlight the location where you last had a screening mammogram.
- Click the checkbox to authorize Grand Rapids Women's Health to have access to those images.
- Fill in your name and birth date.
- Use your mouse, touchpad, or touchscreen to create a signature and submit your form.