Flu Shots are now available!
- We will be offering flu vaccinations for the entire flu season.
- Although an appointment is not required, it is recommended that you call ahead to make sure that we have enough vaccines available, and that there are no restrictions for you to get the flu vaccine (too early in pregnancy, potential allergic reaction, etc.).
- Apologies to our Medicaid patients, but we are unable to administer in-office flu vaccines to our Medicaid patient that are under the age of 19.
- You may also call to schedule an appointment for your flu shot: (616) 588-1200, select option 2 to reach our scheduling team.
- If you have an appointment scheduled in the near future, you may request to have a flu shot at that time.
For updated information on the 2017-2018 flu season, please click here.